The Congress will include oral and poster sessions. You are invited to present your latest research results.REQUIREMENTS AND GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT:
- Register for the Congress
- Select the category and specific session in which you wish to place your abstract and submit it online.
- All abstracts should be written in English.
- All abstracts must be submitted by presenting authors. You can include the names of up to 15 co-authors as well (using "et al." or a team name is also permitted). Each participant is allowed to submit two oral in different sessions, poster presentation or print only submission only one allowed
- An abstract is limited to 500 words. Titles should consist of no more than 20 words. No abbreviations are to be used in titles. Please be sure to include no more than 10 key words.
- Abstracts will be reviewed and selected by the session organizers and/or commission chairs. The final abstracts will be included in the congress program.
- If you have questions regarding the abstract submission process, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10 February, 2017
April 1st, 2017 Deadline for submitting abstracts for papers and posters.
May 1st，2017 Notification of the results of the abstract review.
To add a new abstract
To edit existing abstracts, please click on a submitted abstract below.